- Update: Nicer cloud overlay art
- Update: Fixed dithering on sky backdrop
- Update: New icon and thumbnail art
- Update: Added live wallpaper usage flag
- Bug Fix: Better preview screen behavior
On a really high res device, the lack of dithering in particular actually makes a pretty huge difference. It's a lot cleaner and sharper, and that's helped along by the new cloud overlay art. I also made the cloud angle a lot more extreme so it feels more like things are coming in from a distance than it did before. The new cloud overlay is completely greyscale as well, so despite being four times the resolution should use the same amount of memory.
These changes definitely look sharper and hold up very well on even a high res screen.