- New Feature: High scores!
- New Feature: Lives!
- New Feature: Daydream support on 4.2+ devices
- Update: Explosions reflect hero/enemy weapon colors
- Update: Better list selections on settings screen
- Update: Better handling of top/bottom placement
- Google Play Link
It's been a while since Space Battle got an update, and we've been discussing it on and off for a while. Since we're simulating a game here, we've gone ahead and added both lives and real score tracking -- complete with high score counter. You can adjust the positions of these up or down to make them line up nicely for your particular device. :)
In addition, some other minor stuff happened. Enemy and player explosions now reflect the color of their weapons, Daydream support is in and working, the list selections on the Settings screen look nicer now, and so on.
We flirted all too long with making an online scoreboard and turning this into some sort of retro ProgressQuest... Maybe next update.
Post a Comment