- New Feature: Purple fish!
- New Feature: Bubbler
- New Feature: Bubbler on/off pref
- New Feature: Landscape background images
- Bug Fix: Possible crash in mesh.renderFrameInterpolated()
- Update: Faster portrait/landscape switching
Most of these are pretty self explanatory, I think. The Donation version has an additional pref that lets you turn the bubbler on/off. The number of possible fish has been upped a touch as well, though I reduced the number of possible plants to compensate (Sorry!).
In addition, the overhead light was reduced from two passes to one (with the intensity of the texture roughly doubled). This looks pretty much the same (it loses some randomness) but is less expensive to render.